A URL may not be redirecting for many reasons:
- Browser cache – Your browser has cached a previous request. Clear your browser cache to get the latest
- Server cache – Your site is being cached with some caching software, and this needs to be updated to include your redirect
- Not matched – Your redirect is not matching the URL. If you are using a regular expression then check your expression
- Server config – Your server may be configured to directly serve certain URLs. For example, a PDF file. This can override anything you configure in Redirection. Please see the FAQ for details.
- Another agent – Something else is redirecting the URL. This could be part of WordPress (a canonical redirect, for example), another plugin, or something else