Redirection 5.1 adds an importer for the PrettyLinks plugin.
It also improves the behaviour of the permalink migration feature, as well as fixing issues to do with log deletion, .htaccess, and the ‘do nothing’ action.
A full breakdown of the changes is listed below:
- Add importer for PrettyLinks
- Fix crash converting a ‘do nothing’ to ‘redirect to URL’
- Improve warning messages
- Improve permalink migration when is_404 is not set
- Fix ‘delete log entries’ returning blank data
- Fix missing .htaccess location
- Fix hits & date not imported with JSON format